So many things can affect the accuracy of the W-2 form and should be considered:
1. Did any of your employees move and do you have their updated addresses?
2. Did you or will you be issuing any paper checks/bonus checks/year-end adjustments outside of your normal payroll?
3. Do you have a 401(k), HSA, FSA, Life Insurance or Short/Long Term Disability payouts?
4. Did you have a new medical/dental/vision policy this year?
5. Will your owners have a Shareholder Health amount to report?
6. Do you have any fringe benefits that count as wages such as Personal Use of Auto, gift cards, or cash bonuses that need to be reported?